Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Fraudulent Profiles

'Seeking Arrangement.com' has KNOWINGLY posted fraudulent profiles, supposedly provided for in their Terms and Conditions.This is simply legal cover for them to defraud their members and the public at large.

I have been providing evidence to my company's legal team for ove r a year.

Our intention is to bring SA and its sham CEO, Brandon Wade, to trial.Their own Terms and Conditions will be Exhibit A in the proceedings.

Banned Membership

'Seeking Arrangement.com' has evidently banned me from their site permanently, supposedly based upon an inappropriate message.They have chosen to ban me without proof of an infraction, despite repeated requests for the offending message/email.

I have copied my lawyer group on every piece of correspondence to date awaiting SA's evidence for proof of the legality of their actions.

To date, October 18, 2017, no requested proof of infraction has been provided.Cc: Bernstein and Behr, PA.

Show

can you please tell me how to fix this problem ? I

What can I do to get this fixed quickly ?????i am a newcomer and thought I was making my site more secure but that verification code site is down now and I want to to remove that from my a/c

Questions 3